The influence of joint application of mineral fertilizers and biofertilizer Azofobacterin-AF on yield, taste quality and content of the macronutrients in the green crops
Nizhny Novgorod State Agricultural Academy, Nizhny Novgorod, Russia
The effect of various methods and techniques of using of biological fertilizer Azofobacterin-AF on yield (mass), quality (content of sugar, vitamin C) and safety (content of nitrates), content of macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium) in lettuce leaves and green leaves of onion is studied. The study was performed in the conditions of greenhouse experiment on the light gray forest loamy soil. The first crop - onion for green leaves, after the harvest - lettuce leaves, then - onion for green leaves again. Azofobacterin-AF is created on the basis of EM-technology (effective microorganisms) and contains the complex of soil microorganisms (TU 9291-001-62718759-2010). The main of them are nitrogen-fixing (Azotobacter chroococcum) and phosphate-mobilizing bacteria. It is produced with the use of topsoil or processed lowland peat. According to the technical characteristics the biofertilizer has been used during planting and care, during fertilizing the soil and pre-sowing treatment of seeds. Azofobacterin was applied in two stages: pre-sowing treatment and (or) entering into the soil during fillings of pots. Treatment of lettuce seeds with biological product leads to increase in leaves mass by 1.6 times; and its complex use affected increase of sugar content by 0.7%. The most effective is the use of biological product on the background of mineral fertilizers, that accompanied by increase of sugar content by 0.3% for the first crop (entering of AF into the soil), the increasing in phosphorus content in the lettuce leaves by 0.16% (pre-sowing treatment), the increasing in sugar content by 0.4%, nitrogen by 0.31%, and decrease of nitrates (by 1.3 times) in the third crop (entering of AF into the soil).
Keywords: biofertilizer Azofobacterin-AF, greenhouse studies, onion, lettuce, productivity, sugar, vitamin C, nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, nitrates
1. Matveev V.P., Rubtsov M.I. Ovoshchevodstvo. [Vegetable cultivation]. Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1985. 431 p.
2. Kolpakov N.A., Kuznetsova T.A. Konveyer salata v otkrytom grunte. [Production line of lettuce in open ground]. Kartofel' i ovoshchi. 2013. V. 5. pp.14-15.
3. Zhurbitskiy Z.I. Teoriya i praktika vegetatsionnogo metoda. [Theory and practice of greenhouse method]. Moscow: Nauka, 1968. 260 p.
4. Titova V.I., Dabakhova E.V., Dabakhov M.V. Praktikum po agroekologii: Ucheb. posobie. NGSKhA [Practical course on Agroecology: Textbook manual]. N. Novgorod: Publishing house of the Volga-Vyatska Academy of state service, 2005. 138 p.
5. Dospekhov B.A. Metodika polevogo opyta (s osnovami statisticheskoj obrabotki rezul'tatov issledovaniy). [Method of field study (with the basics of statistical processing of the research results)]. Moscow: ID Alliance, 2011. 352 p.
6. Titova V.I., Busorgin V.G. Spravochnoe posobie po agrokhimii i agroekologii. [Reference manual of Agrochemistry and Agroecology]. 4th ed., revised and enlarged. N. Novgorod, NNSAA, 2008. 79 p.