Using of phytocomplex on a base of Rhaponticum carthamoides and of probiotics for increasing of viability of suckling-pigs
North-East Agricultural Research Institute, Kirov, Russia
Materials on study of influence of phytocomplexes (bioinfuzin, FANT) on a basis of Phaponticum carthamoides) and probiotic fodder addition Narmalife on resistance to non-infectious diseases and mass of suckling-pigs are presented in the article. Experiments were conducted on two-month-old suckling-pigs of white large breed. The animals were divided on 3 groups with 50 animals in each (1 checking group and 2 test groups). In a first test group preparation bioinfuzin was input intramuscular at 0.01 mg/kg once a week during a month. Simultaneously probiotic addition Normalife was added to diet daily at 3 kg per 1 ton of fodder during 30 days. In second test group phytoaddition FANT was input daily at 0.5g per pig per day (grouping method) during a month. Probiotic Normalife was used as described earlier. Checking group takes tradition diet only without any additions. As a result of simultaneous using of Normalife and bioinfuzin as well as Normalife and FANT 2% of pigs were suffered with gastrointestinal diseases and respiratoty diseases. But in checking group 10% of pigs were suffered with respiratory and 12% with gastrointestinal diseases. Safety of suckling-pigs in checking group was 96% but in test groups - 100%. Gross living mass of suckling-pigs in test groups by the end of the experiment exceed checking group on 28-42%. Average daily overweight of body mass of suckling-pigs of test groups exceed results of checking group on 21-29%. On a results of obtained data conclusion is made that combination of probiotic addition Normalife with ecdisteroid containing composition is an efficient facility of a preventive maintenance of respiratory and gastrointestinal diseases in suckling-pigs simultaneously rendering favorable influence upon overweight of a body mass.
Keywords: normalife, bioinfusin, FANT, leuzea, ecdisteroid, probiotics, overweight of body mass, pigs
1. Timofeev N.P. Levzeya saflorovidnaya: Problemy introdukcii i perspektivy ispol'zovaniya v kachestve biologicheski aktivnykh dobavok [Levzeya: Problems of introductions and prospects of use as biologically active additives]. Netraditsionnye prirodnye resursy, innovatsionnye tekhnologii i produkty [Non-traditionally natural resources, innovation technologies and products]. Collection of scientific works. Moscow: RAEN, 2001. V. 5. рp. 108-134.
2. Baltaev U.A. Fitoekdisteroidy – struktura, istochniki i puti biosinteza v rasteniyakh [Phytoecdisteroids - a structure, sources and path of biosynthesis in plants]. Bioorganicheskaya khimiya, 2000. V. 26. nо. 12. рp. 892-925.
3. Lafon R. Fitoekdisteroidy i mirovaya flora: Raznoobrazie, rasprostranenie, biosintez i evolyuciya. [Phytoecdisteroids and world flora: Variety, distribution, biosynthesis, and evolution]. Fiziologiya rasteniy, 1998. nо. 3. рp.326-346.
4. Ivanovskiy A.A. Immunostimulyatory i ikh rol' v povyshenii rezistentnosti zhivotnykh k boleznyam [Immunostimulation and their role in increasing of animal's resistance to pathology]. Kirov, 2005. рp.55-56.
5. Darmogray V.N., Petrov V.K., Gordleev V.A., Ukhov Yu.I. Preventivnoe i terapevticheskoe deystvie fitoekdisteroidov pri induciruemykh anemiyakh i leykopeniyakh [Preventive and therapeutic action of ecdisteroids under induction of anemia and leykopeniya]. VIII Russian national congress "Person and medicine". Moscow, 2001. рp. 315-316.
6. Gadzhieva R.M., Portugalov S.N., Panyushkin V.V., Kondrat'eva I.I. Sravnitel'noe izuchenie anaboliziruyushchego deystviya preparatov rastitel'nogo proiskhozhdeniya ekdistena, levetona i «Praym-Plas». [The comparative study of anabolic actions of preparation of vegetable origin ecdisten, levetone and «Praym-Plas»]. Eksperimental'naya i klinicheskaya farmakologiya. 1995. nо. 5. рp. 46-48.
7. Sakhibov A.D., Syrov V.N., Usmanova A.S., Abakumova O.Yu. Eksperimental'nyj analiz immunotopicheskogo deystviya fitoekdisteroidov [The experimental analysis of immunotropic action of ecdis-teroid]. Doklady AN Uzbekskoy SSR, 1989. рp. 55-57.
8. Osinskaya L.F., Saad L.M., Kholodova Yu. D. Antiradikal'nye svoystva i antioksidantnaya aktivnost' ekdisterona [Antiradical features and antioxidantal activity of ecdisterone]. Ukrainskiy biokhimicheskiy zhurnal, 1992. nо. 64. рp. 114-117.
9. Mironova V.N., Kholodova Yu.D., Skachkova T.F. Gipokholesterolemicheskiy effekt fitoekdizonov v eksperimental'noy giperkholesterolemii na krysakh [Hypoholesterolemic effect of phytoecdisons in experimental hypoholesterolemia on rats]. Voprosy meditsinskoy khimii, 1982. nо. 3. рp. 101-104.
10. Ivanovskiy A.A., Timofeev N.P., Kopylov S.N., Timkina E.Yu. Ekdisteroidy [Ecdisteroids]. Kirov: Vyatka GSHA, 2012. рp. 21-25.
11. Ivanovskiy A.A., Latushkina N.A., Timkina E.Yu. Vliyanie ekdisteroidsoderzhahchikh kompleksov i probiotika na sostoyanie krovi i sokhrannost' porosyat-ot'emyshey [Influence of ecdisteroid complexes and probiotic on condition of blood and safety of sacking-pigs]. Agrarnaya nauka Evro-Severo-Vostoka. 2014. nо. 3 (40). рp. 40-45.