Influence of organic and mineral fertilizers on properties and efficiency of sod-podsolic soil in the conditions of the Republic Komi
Pages: 43-46.read all
Agricultural Research Institute of Republic of Komi, Syktyvkar, Republic of Komi, Russia
Researches on studying of efficiency of organic (30 and 60 t of manure per hectare) and mineral fertilizers (0.5 NPK, 1 NPK) are carried out in the conditions of a middle-taiga zone of the Republic of Komi in field stationary experiment on sod-podsolic sandy loam soil at 2007…2012. The greatest productivity of cultures of a fodder crop rotation is received at complex use of fertilizers (60 t/hectare of manure + 1 NPK on output of nutritive elements with the planned crops): long-term herbs – 6.1 t/hectare of dry matter, potatoes – 6.0 t/hectare and annual herbs – 3.6 t/hectare of dry matter (85, 50 and 80% higher than productivity of control variant without fertilizers). In variants with organic and organo-mineral system of fertilizers the tendency to increase of the contents of organic matter, mobile phosphorus and potassium in soil, to decrease in exchange and hydrolytic acidity which is most expressed in variant 60 t/hectare of manure + 1 NPK was observed. By all variants of experiment except for variant without fertilizers there was a positive balance of basic nutritive elements in soil. The most considerable positive balance is received in variant with use of mineral system of fertilizers: on nitrogen – 17.7…22.5 kg/ha (intensity – 118.7…133.6%), to phosphorus – 7.9…9.6 kg/ha (intensity – 120.0…140.5%), and to potassium – 10.2…20.9 kg/ha (intensity – 110.5…114.4%). In the most productive variant of organo-mineral system of fertilizers the balance has made: on nitrogen – 33.9 kg/ha (intensity – 108.5%), to phosphorus – 19.7 kg/ha (intensity – 111%), and to potassium – 32.4 kg/ha (intensity – 106.5%).
Keywords: organic, mineral fertilizers, productivity, soil, humus, fodder crop rotation
1. Kulakovskaya T.N. Pochvenno-agrokhimicheskie osnovy polucheniya vysokikh urozhaev. [Soil and agrochemical bases of receiving of high yields]. Minsk: Uradzhay, 1978. 270 p.
2. Zabolotskaya T.G., Yudintseva I.I., Kononenko A.V. Severnyj podzol i udobreniya. [Northern podzol and fertilizers]. Syktyvkar, Nauka. 1978. 95 p.
3. Dospekhov B.A. Metodika polevogo opyta. [Methods of a field experiment]. Moscow: Kolos, 1985. 351 p.
4. Lykov A.M. Vosproizvodstvo plodorodiya v Nechernozemnoy zone. [Reproduction of fertility in the Non-Chernozem zone]. Moscow, 1975. 131 p.
5. Chebotarev N.T., Yudin A.A. i dr. Osnovy agrokhimii. [Fundamentals of agrochemistry]. Syktyvkar, Lesnoy institut, 2015. 143 p.
6. Chebotarev N.T., Yudin A.A. Effektivnost' udobrenij pri vozdelyvanii kul'tur kormovogo sеvooborota. [Effectiveness of fertilizers at cultivation of cultures of a fodder crop rotation]. Kormoproizvodstvo. 2014. no. 2. pp. 8-10.
7. Chebotarev N.T., Yudin A.A. Vliyanie kompleksnogo primeneniya udobrenij na plodorodie i produktivnost' dernovo-podzolistoj pochvy. [Influence of complex use of fertilizers on fertility and efficiency of the sod-podsolic soil]. Agrarnaya nauka Evro-Severo-Vostoka. 2014. no. 3. pp. 31-35.