Scientific support for the development of environmentally safed systems of manure utilization
Kovalev N.G.1, academician of RAS, scientific supervisor,
Gridnev P.I.2, DSc in technics, deputy director,
Gridneva T.T.2, PhD in technics, leading researcher
1FGBNU VNIIMZ, 2FGBNU VNIIMZh, Moscow, Russia
It is known that all of manure utilization systems have a negative impact on the environment. The factors of negative influence of enterprises on livestock products’ performance are divided into two groups: dependent and independent on the applied technological and technical solutions. The first is due to physiological characteristics of animals' life and is poor correctable; the second is depended on the applied technologies and technical tools and allows to influence the environmental pollution’s degree. The economic losses only from the manure fertilizer resources incomplete use are reached 165.0 billion rubles including: 35.0-40.0 bn rubles because of a crop shortage; 14.5-15.0 bn rubles due to the CO2 emission; 39.7- 84.5 bn rubles because of the unused manure placement. The important point of manure fertilizer resources’ inefficient use is soil fertility declining. So the losses of humus in Russian soils reach 30%, and the damage for losses of different types of soil is estimated from 81.4 till 739.2 thousand rubles/ha. The way out of this situation is possible through the creation of a mechanism of financial interest’s establishment as to of livestock products’ producers in the manure waste disposal as the state subsidy in the amount of the level determined by the soil fertility changing rate. Normative document like this may be based on the integrated techno-economic evaluation of manure utilization systems’ methodology that takes into account all costs, beginning with the livestock buildings’ manure cleaning system establishment till benefit from the livestock enterprises organic fertilizers’ using.
Keywords: negative impact, loss of humus, damage, efficiency of manure management systems
1. Afanas'ev V.N. Obosnovanie i razrabotka tekhnologiyi tekhnicheskikh sredstv dlya proizvodstva ekologicheskibezopasnykh, biologicheskiaktivnykh udobreniy na osnove otkhodov zhivotnovodstva i ptitsevodstva: dis. … vvide nauchnogo doklada dokt. tekhn. nauk. [Justification and development of technology and technical means for production of environmentally safe, biologically active fertilizer on the basis of livestock and poultry waste: dissertation in the form of a scientific report on the degree of doctor of tehnical sciences]. SPb – Pushkin, 2000. 385 p.
2. Kovalev N.G., Baranovskiy I.N. Organicheskie udobreniya v KhKhI veke (Biokonversiya organicheskogo syr'ya): Monografiya. [Organic fertilizers in the twenty-first century (Bioconversion of organic material)]. Tver': Izd-vo Chu Do, 2006. 304 p.
3. Kapustin V.P. Povyshenie effektivnosti tekhnologicheskikh protsessov uborki, transportirovki i pererabotki bespodstilochnogo navoza: avtoref. dis. … dokt. tekhn. nauk. [Improving the efficiency of technological processes of cleaning, transportation, and processing of liquid manure: Author's Abstract of DSc Thesis]. Saratov, 1997. 40 p.
4. Nauchnye osnovy i rekomendatsii po effektivnomu primeneniyu organicheskikh udobreniy: (Po zonam strany). [Scientific bases and recommendations for the effective application of organic fertilizers (In areas of the country)]. pod red. N.Z. Milashchenko. Moscow: VASKhNIL, VIUA, 1991. 216 p.
5. Metodicheskie rekomendatsii po izucheniyu effektivnosti netraditsionnykh organicheskikh i organo-mineral'nykh udobreniy. [Guidelines on the effectiveness of non-traditional organic and organo-mineral fertilizers]. pod red. N.Z. Milashchenko. Moscow: RASKhN, 1999. 39 p.
6. Gridnev P.I., Gridneva T.T., Romanyuk V. Directions of development of technologies and means of cleaning and preparation of manure for application. Vestnik RASKhN, 2002. no. 5. pp. 37-40.
7. Gridnev P.I., Gridneva T.T. The main directions of improving of technologies and tools for cleaning of manure from the premises and its preparation for use. Tekhnika i oborudovanie dlya sela, 2012. no. 3. pp. 20-25.
8. Otsenka ubytkov i razmera vozmeshcheniya za ukhudshenie kachestva sel'skokhozyaystvennykh zemel'. [Estimation of damages and amount of compensation for the deterioration of the quality of agricultural land]. Available at: http: / knowledge.allbest.ru. (accessed 16.06.2015).
9. Gridnev P.I. Mekhaniko-tekhnologicheskoe obosnovanie effektivnogo funktsionirovaniya tekhnicheskikh sistem podgotovki navoza k ispol'zovaniyu: avtoreferat dis. … dokt. tekhn. nauk. [Mechanical and technological justification for the effective functioning of the technical systems of preparation of manure for use: Author's Abstract of DSc Thesis]. Moscow, 1997. 42 p.
10. Zavrazhnov A.I., Mironov V.V. Matematicheskoe modelirovanie biotekhnologicheskoy sistemy proizvodstva organicheskikh udobreniy: Monografiya. [Mathematical modeling of biotechnological system of production of organic fertilizers. Monograph]. Michurinsk – Naukograd RF, 2012. 151 p.
11. Gridnev P.I., Gridneva T.T. Economic-mathematical model of environmentally safe technology systems for utilization of manure. Mekhanizatsiya i elektrifikatsiya sel'skogo khozyaystva, 2014. no. 4. pp. 8-11.