Novelties in assortment of the bakery products with use of rye raw materials
Lapteva N.K., PhD in agriculture, senior researcher, head of laboratory,
Mitkinykh L.V., process engineer
North-East Agricultural Research Institute, Kirov, Russia
E-mail: niish-sv@ mail.ru
New products of the North-East Agricultural Research Institute are presented in article: small-pieces bakery products: "Khlynovskie", "Sel'skie", "Derevenskie" and bread "Vyatsky with buckwheat groats" which are developed from a mix of rye and wheat flour and other raw materials. Use of a medium rye flour, fermented rye malt, flakes of grain crops, oil seeds, prunes, dried apricots, raisin, buckwheat groats, and onions in receipts enriches bakery products with food fibres, mineral substances (potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron), vitamins (В1, В2, Р, РР) and a number of other valuable substances important for a human. Small-pieces bakery products "Khlynovskie", "Sel'skie", and "Derevenskie" contains more basic mineral substances (potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus and iron) than in control samples accordingly on 17.1; 19.5; and 27.0%. Small-pieces bakery products "Sel'skie" and "Derevenskie" differ with raised content of vitamin В1 (on 41.2…47.0% in comparison with analogue – oats bread for a breakfast), and also with the raised content of poly-non-saturated linoleic acid entering into a medical complex of Omega-6. Nutritional value of bread "Vyatsky with buckwheat groats" is defined by the content of a rye flour and a buckwheat groat which protein is most balanced on amino acid complex. Thus protein of buckwheat groats differs with higher content of lysine, valine and leucine, has good comprehensibility, that does buckwheat groats by especially valuable dietary product. The dried onions in a combination with a rye flour and buckwheat groats improve taste and aroma of bread. New bakery products differ from analogues available in manufacture with raised (on 19.3…64.0%) content of food fibres and lower (on 0.4…5.4%) energy value. Use of rye and other kinds of grain and oil raw materials in manufacture of new bakery products will allow to expand assortment of products of the raised nutritional value and will reduce a diet energy potential that is important for correct, rational, healthy type of a food of the modern person.
Keywords: bakery products from a mix of rye and wheat flour, products of processing of grain of cereals and seeds of oil crops, buckwheat groats, nutritional value
1. Chubenko N.T., Kostyuchenko M.N., Kindra N.A. Voprosy osvoeniya proizvodstva funktsional'nykh khlebobulochnykh izdeliy. [Question on development of manufacture of functional bakery products]. Khlebopechenie Rossii. 2012. no. 3. pp. 4-6.
2. Shatnyuk L.N., Kodentsova V.M., Vrzhesinskaya O.A. Khleb i khlebobulochnye izdeliya kak istochnik i nositel' mikronutrientov v pitanii rossiyan. [Bread and bakery products as a source and the carrier of micro-nutrients in a food of Russians]. Khlebopechenie Rossii. 2012. no. 3. pp. 20-23.
3. Sysuev V.A., Kedrova L.I., Lapteva N.K., Utkina E.I., Vyayanyanen M., Nikulina T.N. V zerne rzhi – osnova zdorov'ya cheloveka. [Rye grain - a basis of health of the person]. Dostizheniya nauki i tekhniki APK. 2012. no.6. pp.3-5.
4. Skurikhin I.M., Tutel'yan V.A. Tablitsy khimicheskogo sostava i kaloriynosti rossiyskikh produktov pitaniya. [Tables of a chemical compound and caloric content of the Russian foodstuff]. Moscow: DeLi print, 2007. 276 p.
5. Saitova M.E., Dubtsov G.G. Povyshenie kachestva khleba s primeneniem grechnevoj muki [Increasing of bread quality with application of a buckwheat flour]. Konditerskoe i khlebopekarnoe proizvodstvo. 2011. no. 2. pp. 30-32.