Suitability of multifunction mobile devices for registration of accounting data of game animals
1Glushkov V.M., DSc in biology, leading researcher,
2Кrоtоv Yu.V., PhD in engineering, specialist
1B.M. Zhitkov Russian research Institute of game management and Fur Farming, Kirov, Russia, 2Radio Frequency Centre of the Central Federal District, Russia
Connection speed, positioning accuracy and stability of the connection with the satellites in any natural landscapes, including forests with high crown closure were determined by the method of comparing the performance of the navigator Garmin GpsMap 62s and GPS-module of smartphone LG. The exact time of communication (7…10 meters) with navigator Garmin GpsMap 62s was 4 minutes. Working positioning accuracy of GPS-module of smartphone LG D325 characterized by the stabilization of the first five digits after the decimal point in the numeric value of the coordinate occurs within 3 minutes after switching on. The magnitude of divergence of positioning points (in pairs) only 4 times exceeded 10 meters two of which (at points 24 and 34) derived from the movement of the operator in place after time when one of the devices point has been already installed. The other 2 (point 11 - 15 m, point 22 - 16.5 m) the reasons for the discrepancies are not establish. Preferential match of center points indicates the presence of both occurring on both devices increase and decrease the error is not related to their parametric data. The study showed a high rate of incorporation and the positioning accuracy of GPS-module of multi-function mobile device that meet the requirement for the routing accounts by any means. In conjunction with the installed function for automatic fast performance recording of the data listed properties of multifunctional mobile devices make it indispensable in conducting census work.
Keywords: GPS-module, multi-function mobile devices, connection speed, divergence of positioning points
1. Zaklyuchenie Regional'nogo Upravleniya federal'nogo radiochastotnogo tsentra № 04-01-0400-13/476 ot 20. 03. 015 g. [Conclusion of the Regional Office of the Federal Radio Frequency Center № 04-01-0400-13 / 476 20. 03. 015 g.].
2. Glushkov V.M., Kantor G.Ya., Lopan N.A. Ispol'zovanie mobil'nykh elektronnykh ustroystv pri registratsii dannykh ucheta. [The use of mobile electronic devices during data acquisition accounting]. Sokhranenie raznoobraziya zhivotnykh i okhotnich'e khozyaystvo Rossii: 6-ya Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya (12-13.02.2015 g.). [Save the diversity of animals and hunting economy of Russia: the 6th International Scientific Conference (12-13. 02. 2015)]. Moscow, 2015. pp. 123-125.
3. Glushkov V.M., Roslyakova A.V. Programma registratsii dannykh ucheta okhotnich'ikh zhivotnykh. Svidetel'stvo Gos. registratsii № 2015617348. Data gosudarstvennoy registratsii v reestre programm dlya EVM – 08. 07. 2015 g. [Program data acquisition accounting of game animals. Certificate State. registration № 2015617348. The date of state registration in the registry of the computer programs - 08. 07. 2015].
4. Parametry i svoystva navigatora GPS map 62s. [The parameters and properties of the Navigator GPS map 62s]. Available at: http:// brief-obozrenie.ru, (accessed 2.10.2015).
5. GOST R 51794-2008: Global'nye navigatsionnye sputnikovye sistemy. Metody preobrazovaniya koordinat opredelyaemykh tochek. [State Standard R 51794-2008: Global navigation satellite systems. Methods of coordinate transformations defined points]. Moscow: Standartinform, 2009. 19 p.
6. Yarlykov M.S. Statisticheskaya teoriya radionavigatsii. [Statistical theory of navigation]. Moscow: Radio i svyaz', 1985, 345 p.
7. Milich V.N., Demyshev V.G. Evstav'ev O.V., Sel'kho A.N. Vozmozhnosti opredeleniya tochnykh koordinat v sisteme WGS-84. [The possibility of determining the exact coordinates in the WGS-84 system]. Geodeziya i kartografiya. 1998. no. 2. pp. 19-23.