Action of macro- and micronutrients on the background of liming in grain-grass-tilled crop rotation with alfalfa and rump
Prokina L.N., PhD in agriculture, head of laboratory,
Pugaev S.V., PhD in biology, senior researcher
Mordovian Agricultural Research Institute, Saransk, Russia
The article presents the results for 2004-2012 on study of comparative productivity of agricultural crops in crop rotations with legumes and cereals perennial grasses when using complex of agrochemicals. A study conducted in the Republic of Mordovia in the long-term stationary experiment on leached heavy loamy chernozem. Four factors were studied (3x2x2x5): liming, crop rotation, micronutrient fertilizers, mineral fertilizers. Doses of lime were calculated according to 0.5 and 1.0 hydrolytic acidity (GK). Rotations varied with cultivation of perennial grasses: lucerne and rump. Treatment of vegetative plants was carried out by liquid fertilizing-stimulating composition of trace elements (ZhUSS-2), 2.5 l/ha. Variants with fertilizers included three doses of nitrogen on the background of phosphorus-potassium fertilizer. The sequence of crops in grain-grass-till crop rotations - spring wheat with sowing of perennial grasses, grasses of 1st, 2nd and 3rd years of use, then the turnover of the soil - winter, spring wheat, soybeans, oats. The average annual productivity of legume crop rotation on the average for experience was 0.35 m GU/ha higher in compare with cereals crop rotation (2.51 t GU/ha). The action of lime was the most significant in the bean crop rotation, where the increase on the background of liming 0.5 GК was 0.13 t GU/ha. The effectiveness of crops treatment with preparation ZhUSS-2 was equivalent in both crop rotation (0.15 t GU/ha).
Keywords: grain unit, micro- and macrofertilizers, lime, grains and legumes, rump, alfalfa
1. Moiseev A.A., Akhmetov Sh.I. Simbioticheskiy azot i produktivnost' zemledeliya v usloviyakh yuzhnoy lesostepi. [Symbiotic nitrogen and productivity of agriculture in the conditions of southern forest-steppe zone]. Saransk: Izd-vo Mordov. un-ta, 2008. 212 p.
2. Ivoylov A.V. Effektivnost' udobreniya i izvestkovaniya vyshchelochennykh chernozemov. [The effectiveness of fertilizer and liming on leached cher-nozems]. Saransk: Izd-vo Mordov. un-ta, 2015. 264 p.
3. Prokina L.N. Vliyanie mineral'nykh udobreniy i mikroelementov na fone izvestkovaniya pochvy na urozhaynost' i kachestvo zerna ozimoy pshenitsy v zernotravyanom sevooborote. [Influence of fertilizers and micronutrients in the background of soil liming on the yield and quality of winter wheat in grain-grass rotation]. Dostizheniya nauki i tekhniki APK. 2015. no. 3. pp. 13-15.
4. Pugaev S.V., Prokina L.N. Produktivnost' ovsa v polevom sevooborote v usloviyakh Nechernozemnoy zony. [Productivity of oats in a field rotation in the conditions of the Non-chernozem zone]. Resur-sosberegayushchie ekologicheski bezopasnye technologii proizvodstva i pererabotki sel'skokhozyaystvennoy produktsii: Materialy IX Mezhdunarodnoy nauch.-prakt. konf., 18-19 aprelya 2013 goda. Saransk: Izd-vo Mordov. un-ta, 2013. Iss. 2. pp. 236-239.
5. Dospekhov B.A. Metodika polevogo opyta. [Methods of field experiment]. Pod red. prof. V.E. Egorova. Moscow: Kolos, 1985. 423 p.
6. Ob utverzhdenii koeffitsientov perevoda v zernovye edinitsy sel'skokhozyaystvennykh kul'tur. [Approval of the transfer coefficients in the grain units for agricultural crops]. Ministerstvo sel'skogo khozyaystva Rossiyskoy Federatsii. Prikaz ot 11 fevralya 2013 goda. no. 26965. 3 p.