Effect of biological preparations and mineral fertilizers on productivity of natural grasslands of the Sysola river floodplain
Pages: 44-48.read all
Belyaeva R.A., PhD in agriculture, leading researcher,
Karakchieva E.F., senior researcher,
Lobanov A.Y., associated researcher,
Regorchuk N.V., leading researcher,
Shershunova H.E., associated researcher
Research Institute of Agriculture of the Komi Republic, Syktyvkar, Republic of Komi, Russia
In the first time under conditions of Republic of Komi study was conducted on the influence of biologically active substances ("Verva", "Appin") and concentrated organoleptic fertilizer "potassium humate/sodium with microelements" in pure form and on the background of mineral fertilizers on productivity of natural grassland of the Sysola River floodplains, as well as evaluation of hay quality in the period from 2011 to 2015. The results of investigations shown that application of preparations in pure form does not lead to significant increase in productivity but a positive trend of its increasing always exists. In addition the positive effect of growth stimulators on the quality of the products was obtained. Gathering of the exchange energy, fodder units and crude protein increased in all variants with use of preparations in pure form and on the background of mineral fertilizers. Input of the preparation "Verva" on the N30P45K45 background allows to obtain the best result. So productivity grew by 49.0 % (+0.29 t/ha), the yield of exchange energy by 49.1 % (+3.9 GJ/ha); 1.5 thousand fodder units/ha (+66.6 %) was obtained and the content of crude protein in absolute dry matter was 10.3 %.
Keywords: growth stimulants, mineral fertilizers, productivity, fodder quality
1. Sel'skoe khozyaystvo v Respublike Komi (statisticheskiy sbornik). [Agriculture in the Republic of Komi (statistical collection)]. Syktyvkar, 2008. 226 p.
2. Gil' A.F. Vliyanie mineral'nykh udobreniy na urozhay prirodnykh travostoev poym rek Komi ASSR: dis. … kand. s.-kh. nauk. [Influence of fertilizers on crop herbage of natural floodplains of the Komi ASSR. PhD Thesis]. Moscow, 1974. 187 p.
3. Belyaeva R.A., Kozlova Yu.A. Vliyanie makro- i mikroudobreniy na produktivnost' poymennykh lugov reki Pechora. [The impact of macro- and micronutrients on the productivity of floodplain meadows of Pechora River].
Agrarnaya nauka Evro-Severo-Vostoka. 2012. no. 4. pp. 36-38.
4. Sposob stimulirovaniya rosta i razvitiya morkovi stolovoy. [Method for promoting the growth and development of edible carrot]. Patent RF no. 2346421, 2009.
5. Sposob stimulirovaniya rosta i razvitiya kapusty belokochannoy. [Method for promoting the growth and development of cabbage] Patent RF no. 2335876, 2008.
6. Sposob stimulirovaniya rosta i razvitiya rasteniy ozimoy pshenitsy. [Method for promoting plant growth and development of winter wheat]. Patent RF no. 2453114, 2012.
7. Stimulyator rosta dlya vidov roda rhododendron l. [Growth stimulant for Rhododendron L. species]. Patent RF no. 2490892, 2013.
8. Guminovoe udobrenie dlya organicheskogo zemledeliya i sposob ego polucheniya. [Humic fertilizer for organic farming and method of its production]. Patent RF no. 2477264, 2013.
9. Metodika opytnykh rabot na senokosakh i pastbishchakh. Pod red. N.S.Konyushkova. [Methods of experimental work in the hayfields and pastures]. Moscow: Sel'khozgiz, 1961. 288 p.
10. Dospekhov B.A. Metodika polevogo opyta (s osnovami statisticheskoy obrabotki rezul'tatov issledovaniy). [Methods of field experience (with the basics of statistical processing of research results)]. Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1985. 351 p.
11. Arinushkina E.V. Rukovodstvo po khimicheskomu analizu pochv. [Guidance on chemical analysis of soil]. Moscow: MGU, 1970. 489 p.
12. Peterburgsky A.V. Praktikum po agronomicheskoy khimii. [Workshop on agronomical chemistry]. Moscow: Kolos, 1968. 496 p.
13. Rukovodstvo po analizu kormov. [Manual for analysis of fodder]. Moscow: Kolos, 1982. 69 p.