On some directions in improvement of state regulation of marketing products of hunting industry
Grebnev I.A.1,2, PhD in biology, associate professor,
Pushkin A.V.2, undergraduate,
Blinova A.V.2, student
1Vyatka State Agrarian Academy, Kirov, Russia, 2Vyatka State University, Kirov, Russia
It is possible to ensure the country's food security within hunting industry mostly by means of developing the market of food products of hunting industry as well as by increasing self-sustainment and self-employment of rural hunters. In order to improve the quality of nutrition it is important to obtain the diet containing foods of natural origin, which are rarely or never used. At present, state regulation of marketing products of hunting industry has a number of excessive administrative barriers at various stages of production and marketing. At the stage of production (harvesting game resources) there are excessive limitations on permissible tools and methods used. Therefore, we propose to introduce some changes in the existing legislation by repealing the ban on snaring hazel-grouse. At the stage of marketing products of hunting industry there are a number of administrative barriers associated with the rules of veterinary examination of slaughter animals and the rules of veterinary and sanitary expertise of meat and meat products and their marketing. It would be advisable to repeal the regulation on the necessity to get a veterinary certificate №2 for wildfowl to be sold outside an administrative district. Furthermore, it is necessary to repeal a discriminative regulation according to which individual amateur hunters have to sell their game harvest if it is not used for personal consumption - to enterprises specializing in purchasing products of hunting industry.
Keywords: food products of hunting and hunting industry, food safety, sures meat products, veterinary sanitary expertise, veterinary inspection, limiting production turnover, hazel-grouse
1. Davletov Z.Kh. Tovarovedenie i tekhnologiya obrabotki myasodichnoy, dikorastushchey pishchevoy produktsii i lekarstvenno-tekhnicheskogo syr'ya. [Commodity research and technology of processing of wild meat, wild food plants and drug-industrial raw materials]. Saint Petersburg: Izdatel'stvo «Lan'», 2015. 400 p.
2. Shapkina L.P. Veterinarno-sanitarnaya ekspertiza myasa pernatoy dichi: avtoref. diss. … kand. vet. nauk. [Veterinary-sanitary examination of game birds meat: Author's abstract of PhD Thesis]. Moscow, 2003. pp. 5-6.
3. Kozlov V.M., Khalturin S.V. Fakticheskaya srednyaya dnevnaya dobycha borovoy dichi kak faktor regulirovaniya okhoty. [Actual average daily bag upland game as a factor of hunting regulation]. Vestnik okhotovedeniya. 2015. Vol. 12. no.1. pp. 53-57.
4. Blinova A.V., Pushkin A.V., Grebnev I.A. O neobkhodimosti otmeny zapreta na ispol'zovanie petel'nykh samo-lovov pri dobyvanii borovoy dichi. [On the necessity of abolition of the ban on the use of the loop traps for upland game]. Gumanitarnye aspekty okhoty i okhotnich'ego khozyaystva: nauchno-prakticheskiy zhurnal. 2016. no. 3. pp. 5-10.
5. Glushkov V.M., Grevtsev V.I., Kozlovskiy I.S., Kolesnikov V.V. Normirovanie ispol'zovaniya resursov okhotnich'ikh zhivotnykh [Regulation of using of the wildlife resources]. (Pod red. V.I. Mashkina). Kirov: VNIIOZ RASKhN – VGSKhA, 2008. 176 p.
6. Pushkin A.V., Kirillovykh A.S. O nekotorykh problemakh, voznikayushchikh na puti razvitiya rynka pishchevoy produktsii okhotnich'ego khozyaystva, obuslovlennykh veterinarnymi trebovaniyami. [About some problems encountered in the way of development of the market of food products of hunting, due to veterinary requirements]. Gumanitarnye aspekty okhoty i okhotnich'ego khozyaystva: materialy 4-y mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-prakticheskoy konferentsii Irkutsk, 28-31 oktyabrya 2016. [Humanitarian aspects of hunting and hunting economy: materials of the 4-th international scientific-practical conference, Irkutsk, 28-31 of October 2016]. Irkutsk: Izd-vo Ottisk, 2016. pp. 65-73.
7. Matveychuk S.P. Gosudarstvo, otrasl', okhotniki: problemy vzaimodeystviya. [The government, the industry, the hunters: the problem of interaction]. Trudy VNIIOZ. (Okhotovedenie. Ekonomika, organizatsiya, pravo). 2000. no. 1 (51). 83 p.