Improved resource-saving technology of soil cultivation and use of bio-preparations for spring cereals crops under conditions of central zone of North-East of European part of Russia
Kozlova L.M.1,2, DSc in agriculture, head of department, head of section,
Popov F.A.2, PhD in agriculture, researcher,
Noskova E.N.2, PhD in agriculture, researcher,
Ivanov V.L.2, postgraduate
1North-East Regional Agricultural Scientific Center, Kirov, Russia, 2 North-East Agricultural Research Institute, Kirov, Russia
Results of 2013-2015 three-factor experiments on study of ways of basic, pre-sowing soil cultivation and use of bio-preparations were presented in the article; their influence on productivity of plant species of crops rotation chain was showed. Correlation relations between productivity of spring cereals and grain-forage crops and storage of productive moisture and soil density of arable layer of sod-podzolic middle-clay soil, degree of dockage of sowings with perennial and minority weeds. Analysis of energetic and economic efficiency of cultivation was shown that technology on the basis of ploughing with KBM-4.2 soil cultivation and inputting of bio-preparation Pseudobacterin-2 was most profitable for spring wheat (coefficient of energetic efficiency was 2.27; self-cost – 3453 rubles per ton, profitablility 75%). Technology on the basis of ploughing with KPS soil cultivation and inputting of bio-preparation Pseudobacterin-2 was effective for barley cultivation (coefficient of energetic efficiency was 3.26; self-cost – 2326 rubles per ton, profitablility 115%). Technology which includes surface combining cultivation with pre-sowing treatment with APPN-2.1 combined aggregate and inputting of bio-preparation on the basis of strain S. hygroscopiсus А4 was highly effective for cultivation of paes-oat mixture (coefficient of energetic efficiency was 4.60; self-cost – 1378 rubles per ton, profitablility 64%).
Keywords: basic, pre-sowing soil treatment, bio-preparation, combined aggregate, spring wheat, barley, peas-oat mixture
1.Resursosberegayushchie sposoby obrabotki pochvy v usloviyakh Evro-Severo-Vostoka Rossii: Materialy nauchno-prakticheskogo seminara 28-29 maya 2007 goda v Chuvashskom NIISKH. Pod obshch. red. L.M.Kozlovoj. [Resource-saving ways of soil treatment under conditions of Euro-North-East of Russia: Materials of scientific-practical seminar 28-29 May 2007 in Chuvash NIISkH. ed. L.M. Kozlova] NIISKH Severo-Vostoka; Chuvashskij NIISKH, 2007. pp. 3-13.
2. Cherkasov G.N., Pykhtin I.G., Gostev A.V. Sovremennyj podkhod k sistematizacii obrabotok pochvy v agrotekhnologiyakh novogo pokoleniya [Modern approach to systematization of soil treatment in agro-technologies of new generation]. Dostizheniya nauki i tekhniki APK. 2016. V. 30. no 1. pp. 5-8.
3. Abashev V.D., Noskova E.N., Popov F.A. Sistema obrabotki dernovo-podzolistykh pochv v sevooborote [System of cultivation of sod-podzolic soil in crop rotation]. Agrarnaya nauka Evro-Severo-Vostoka. 2012. no 3 (28). pp. 20-25.
4. Nauchno obosnovannye podkhody k vyboru sistem obrabotki pochv v sevooborotakh dlya uslovij Evro-Severo-Vostoka RF: metod. posobie [Scientific based approaches to choice of soil cultivation system in crop rotations for conditions of Euro-North-East of Russian Federation: methodical guide] / pod red. L.M Kozlovoj. Kirov: NIISKH Severo-Vostoka. 2013. 35 p.
5. Shirokikh I.G., Batalova G.A, Ryabova O.V., Rusakova I.I. Effekty introdukcii Streptomyces higros-copicus A4 v rizosferu v fitosferu golozernogo ovsa [Effect of introduction of Streptomyces higroscopicus А4 into rhyzosphere and phyto-sphere of naked oat]. Zernovoe khozyajstvo Rossii. 2013. no 3(27). pp. 52-56.
6. Biopreparat Psevdobakterin-2 dlya zashchity rastenij ot shirokogo spektra fitopato-genov (preparat na osnove Rseudomonas aureo-faciens bs1393 protiv gribnykh patogenov) [Bio-preparation Pseudobacterin-2 for plant protection fron wide spectrum of phyto-pathogenes (preparation on a basis of Rseudomonas aureofaciens bs1393 against fungi pathogenes]. Ekologi-cheskaya bezopasnost' v APK. Referativnyj zhurnal. 1999. no 2. p. 381.
7. Safonov A.F., Stratonovich M.V. Praktikum po zemledeliyu s pochvovedeniem [Practical works on crop farming with soil science]. Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1990. 208 p.
8. Dospekhov B.A. Metodika polevogo opyta: izd. 5-oe, dop. i pererab. [Methods of field experiment: 5-th edition, added and modernized]. Moscow: Agropromizdat, 1985. 351 p.
9. Metodicheskoe posobie po opredeleniyu energozatrat pri proizvodstve prodovol'stvennykh resursov i kormov dlya uslovij Severo-Vostoka Evropejskoj chasti RF. [Methodical guide on estimation of energy cost at production of food resources and fodders for conditions of North-East of European part of Russia]. Kirov, 1997. 62 p.
10. Metodicheskie ukazaniya po raschetu ekonomicheskoj effektivnosti ispol'zovaniya v sel'skom khozyajstve rezul'tatov nauchno-issledovatel'skikh rabot dlya uslovij Severo-Vostoka evropejskoj chasti RF [Methodical indications on estimation of economical effectiveness of use of results of scientific activity in agriculture for conditions of North-East of European part of Russia]. Kirov: NIISKH Severo-Vostoka, 2008. 66 p.