Influence of phytobakterial complex FANTPLUS on some morphological and immunological parameters of white mice’s blood
Ivanovsky A.A., DSc in veterinary, head of laboratory,
Zhizhina A.A., postgraduate
North-East Agricultural Research Institute, Kirov, Russia
The paper presents the research materials on the influence of the phytobakterial complex FANTPLUS, including the microorganism Lactobacillus plantarum and Leuzea carthamoides D.C., on the clinical state (blood, behavioral responses, internal organs) of non-linear white mice aged 90 days. The experiment was carried out for 30 days on 25 white mice, divided into one control and 4 test groups of 5 mice each. Daily in the diet of mice of experimental groups FANTPLUS was administered at the rate of gram per mouse per day: the first one was 0.1; The second – 0.2; The third – 0.3; The fourth – 0.4. Throughout the observation period, the mice of all groups did not show abnormalities in the clinical state. The increase in body weight in comparison with baseline in the first trial group was 8.9%, in the second group – 11.3%, in the third group – 20.8%, in the fourth group – 18.0%, in control – 7.8% %. Pathologies from the internal organs (liver, kidneys, spleen) have not been revealed. Changes in body mass index, internal organs and blood occurred within the physiological norm for mice of this age group. The content of leukocytes increased by 11-24%, erythrocytes – by 12-28%, lymphocytes – by 11-21%; The relative distribution of erythrocytes by volume – by 22-62%. The concentration of hemoglobin increased by 5.8-15%, the average concentration of hemoglobin in erythrocytes by 2-10%, hematocrit increased in all test groups from 5 to 29%, the number of platelets by 4-6%, thrombocrit by 17-23%. The coefficient of large platelets increased by 18-40%. The Streeter index increased by 7-44%, and the opsonophagocytic index (OFI) by 12-53% in comparison with the control. Phytoplasmic phantom bacteria complex FANTPLYUS in a dose of 0.3 g / kg body weight of mice optimized the studied blood indices, increasing, in comparison with the control, the number of leukocytes, erythrocytes, platelets, hemoglobin, hematocrit and thrombocrit. Similarly, the phytobacterial complex also influenced the immunological parameters, which was manifested by the intensification of the opsonophagocytic reaction.
Keywords: Fantptus, leuzea, liver, spleen, kidneys, opsonophagocytic reaction, blood morphology, white mice
1. Ivanovskiy A.A., Timkina E.Yu., Ogarkova I.S. Vliyanie preparata BTsL i kompleksa iz levzei na belykh myshey. [Influence of the BCL preparation and the leuzea complex on white mice]. Agrarnaya nauka Evro-Severo-Vostoka. 2012. no. 1 (26). pp. 42-45.
2. Ivanovskiy A.A., Timkina E.Yu., Ogarkova I.S. Vliyanie fitobakterial'nogo kompleksa s levzeey, bioinfuzina i baktotsellolaktina na immunno-biokhimicheskiy status porosyat. [Influence of phytocomplex with leuzea, bioinfusin and bactoceololactinum on the immune-biochemical status of piglets]. Agrarnaya nauka Evro-Severo-Vostoka. 2012. no. 4 (29). pp. 49-51.
3. Teterev I.I. Primenenie gempoetina pri vyrashchi-vanii porosyat. [The use of gempoetin in the cultivation of piglets]. Svinovodstvo. 2001. no. 4. pp. 12-14.
4. Kostyleva K.Yu., Boyarintsev L.E. Razrabotka i primenenie preparatov iz torfa v kachestve prirodnykh biostimulyatorov. [Development and application of prepara-tions from peat as natural biostimulants]. Dostizheniya v oblasti sovershenstvovaniya porod, kormleniya i soderzhaniya zhivotnykh: materialy nauchno-prakticheskoy konf., posvyashchennoy 75-letiyu VGSKhA. [Achievements in the field of improving the breeds, feeding and keeping animals. Materials of the scientific and practical conference dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the VGSHA]. Kirov, 2005. pp. 99-101.
5. Khabriev R.U. Rukovodstvo po eksperimental'nomu (doklinicheskomu) izucheniyu novykh farmakologicheskikh veshchestv. [Manual on experimental (pre-clinical) study of new pharmacological substances]. Moscow, 2005. 835 p.
6. Zharov A.V., Shishkov V.P., Zhakov M.S. e. a. Patologicheskaya anatomiya sel'skokhozyaystvennykh zhivotnykh. [Pathological anatomy of agricultural animals]. Moscow: Kolos, 1999. 568 p.
7. Labinskaya A.S. Mikrobiologiya s tekhnikoy mikrobiologicheskikh issledovaniy. [Microbiology with the technique of microbiological research]. Moscow: Meditsina,1978. 394 p.
8. Kol'tsov I.P., Kogut E.P., Solov'eva A.S. Immunologiya. [Immunology]. Khabarovsk: Izd-vo GBOU VPO DVGMU, 2014. 130 p.