Creation of grass mixtures for increasing productivity and nutritional value in the field fodder production in conditions of Republic of Komi
Pages: 30-32.read all
Karakchieva E.F., senior researcher,
Lobanov A.Y., associate researcher
Research Institute of Agriculture of the Republic of Komi
The article presents the results of studies for 2010…2014 conducted under the conditions of the Republic of Komi on perennial grasses in single form and in grass mixtures, which includ-ed legume crops that are unconventional for the republic such as the horned lotus and hybrid clover. The rate of sowing seeds taking into account the emergence in single form was 10, in grass mixtures – 14…15 kg/ha. Seeding of grasses is uncovered. The plot area is 20 m2, the rep-lication is fourfold. Annually early in the spring fertilizing with mineral fertilizers was introduced at the rate of N 30 P 45 K 45 kg of acting matter per hectare. Harvesting of perennial agrocenoses was carried out during the budding phase - at the beginning of flowering of leg-umes. In the fifth year of life the height of the horned lotus in its single form corresponded to 78.2 cm which is 1.3 times higher than in the three-component grass mixture with meadow clover Orpheus and timothy grass. Timothy meadow in grass mixtures gained high of 92.2…107.0 cm to the cut ripeness. The yield of dry matter on average for years of research is dependened on the composition of the mixture and the varied in samples from 4.8 to 8.0 t/ha. The highest productivity was recorded in the three-component grass-mixed horned lotus Solnyshko + mead-ow clover Orpheus + timothy grass Severnaya - 8.0 t/ha which is 1.7 times higher than in lotus in single form and 0.6 t/ha more than in the two-component grass mix of meadow clover Trio + timothy grass and hybrid clover + timothy grass. The maximal gathering of crude protein per 1 kg of dry matter (16.7%) was obtained in the variant of a horned lotus in single form.
Keywords: horned lotus, hybrid clover, two and three-component grass mixtures, productivity, nutritional value of agrocenoses
1. Karakchieva E.F., Belyaeva R.A. Agroekologicheskaya otsenka produktivnosti i dolgoletiya mnogoletnikh travosmesey v usloviyakh Severa. [Agroecological evaluation of the productivity and longevity of perennial grass mixtures in the conditions of the North]. Sostoyanie i perspektivy razvitiya nauchnogo obespecheniya sel’skokhozyaystvennogo proizvodstva na Severe: sb. materialov nauchno – prakticheskoy konferentsii. [State and prospects for the development of scientific support for agricultural production in the North: Coll. Materials of the scientificpractical conference]. Syktyvkar, 2007. pp. 50-54.
2. Vadopalas A.I. Lyadvenets rogatyy – khoroshiy komponent dlya travosmesey. [Horny lotus - a good component for grass mixtures]. Zemledelie. 1960. no. 9. pp. 71-72.
3. Tumasova M.I., Gripas’ M.N., Ustyuzhanin I.A. Tekhnologiya vozdelyvaniya lyadventsa rogatogo na korm i semena. [Technology of cultivating of horned lotus for forage and seeds]. Kirov, 2004. 52 p.
4. Andriyanova N.A., Dudar’ Yu.A. Lyadvenets v adaptivno–integral’nykh sistemakh vedeniya kormoproizvodstva (v usloviyakh Severo – Kavkazskogo regiona). [Lotus in adaptive-integral systems of conducting of fodder production (in the conditions of the North Caucasus region)]. Regional’nye rekomendatsii «Proizvodstvo ekologicheski bezopasnoy produktsii rastenievodstva». [Regional recommendations «Production of ecologically safe production of plant growing»]. Iss. 1. Pushchino, 1995. pp. 326-330.
5. Dospekhov B.A. Metodika polevogo opyta. [Methods of field experiment]. Moscow, 1985. 351 p.
6. Opytnoe delo v polevodstve. [Experiments in field farming]. pod obshch. red. G. F. Nikitenko. Moscow: Rossel’khozizdat, 1982. 190 p.
7. Metodicheskoe posobie po opredeleniyu energozatrat pri proizvodstve prodovol’stvennykh resursov i kormov dlya usloviy Severo – Vostoka Rossiyskoy Federatsii. [Methodological manual for determining energy inputs in the production of food resources and feed for the conditions of the North-East of the Russian Federation]. Kirov: NIISKh Severo-Vostoka, 1997. 62 p.