Regenerating properties of new drug Dyalderon
Azyamov M.A., PhD in veterinary, head of laboratory,
Agalakova T.V., PhD in biology, senior researcher
North-East Agricultural Research Institute, Kirov, Russia
The article presents studies of the functional activity of different types of immunocompetent cells in the study of regenerative properties of a new drug dyalderon. The study was performed in the laboratory, on the model of purulent wounds in male rats of the Vistar line, in accordance with international requirements of humane treatment of laboratory animals. The two groups of rats, 10 animals each, were used to accomplish this task. Animals under anesthesia were dissected skin flap area of 20 mm2 was applied to the surface of the wound. 1bn. microbial cells of Staphylococcus aureus. Through the day the rats of the experimental group was administered with dyalderon at a dose of 30 mg intramuscularly, and the animals of the control group Cefazolin topically at a dose of 1 g per wound, during for 8 days. The criterion for the regeneration of the wounds were the time of appearance of granulation, epitelizaciei, the leukocyte count and groups T and b-lymphocytes, the level of phagocytosis and of some cytokines and decrease microbial contamination by Staphylococcus is less than 105 microbial cells per 1 cm2. Observation of the animals was carried out for 25 days. The results obtained allowed to establish that dyalderon contributed to the rapid tissue regeneration and elimination of the etiopathogenetic factors of the purulent inflammation of microbic cells, and necrotic detritus and accelerate epithelialization of wounds. This dyalderon/s action activated of ТН1 lymphocytes subpopulations, which stimulate the production of inflammatory cytokines α-TNF and 1-ИЛβ. The maximum development of anti-inflammatory cytokines in the blood of rats of the experimental group was observed on the fifth day of α-TNF 870,8±0,24 ng/ml, 1 IL β 29,78±0,21 ng/ml, and organism/s physiological norm, was came α-TNF 82,5±0,56 ng/ml, and IL 1 β 16,4±0,71 ng/ml.
Keywords: granulation, dyalderon, immunity, rats, regeneration, cytokines
1. Ezhov M.Yu., Ezhov I.Yu., Kanko A.K. Nereshennye voprosy regeneratsii khryashchevoy I kostnoy tkani. [Unsolved problems of regeneration of cartilage and bone tissues]. Uspekhi estestvennogo estestvoznaniya. 2015. no. 5. pp. 126-131.
2. Nagaev B.S., Nagaeva M.Kh., Kambachokova E.A. O roli tsitokinov v regulyatsii immunnoy sistemy pri infektsionnykh zabolevaniyakh. [Тhe role of cytokines in regulation of the immune system in infectious diseases]. Materialy III Ezhegodnogo Vserossiyskogo Kongressa po infektsionnym boleznyam (Moskva 28-30 marta 2011 g.). Infektsionnye bolezni. [Materials of the III Annual Russian Congress on infectious diseases (Moscow, 28-30 March 2011). Infectious diseases]. 2011. Vol. 9, Prilozhenie no. 1. pp. 260.
3. Osikov M.V., Simonyan E.V., Fedoseev A.A. Mekhanizm vliyaniya eritropoetina na kolichestvennyy sostav limfotsitov v krovi pri eksperimental’noy termicheskoy travme. [Mechanism of the effect of erythropoietin on the quantitative composition of lymphocytes in the blood in experimental thermal trauma]. Sovremennye problemy nauki i obrazovaniya. 2016. no. 2. pp. 35-38.
4. Noh G., Lee J. Atopic dermatitis and cytokines: the immunoregulatory and therapeutic implications of cytokines in atopic dermatitis Recent Pat Inflamm Allergy Drug Discov 2012. no. 6 (3). pp. 248-261.
5. Smith A.J. Cytokine and cytokine receptor gene polymophisms and their functionality Cytokine and growth factor reviews. 2009. Vol. 20. no. 1. pp. 43-59.
6. Terryberry J., Armstrong G., Sawyer J. SQI diagnostic human cytokine 8-plex microarray. SQI Diagnostic. 2012. pp. 1-4.
7. Tomoiu A., Larbi A., Fortin C. Do membrane rafts contribute to human immunosensce? Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci., 2013. Vol. 1100. pp. 98-110.
8. Alvarez-Rueda N., Leprieur S., Clémenceau B., Supiot S., Sébille-Rivain V., Faivre-Chauvet A. Binding activities and antitumor properties of a new mouse /human chimeric antibody specific for GD2 ganglioside antigen. Clin. Cancer Res. 2017. no. 13. pp. 5613-5620.
9. Godwin J.W., Pinto A.R., Rosenthal N.A. Macrophages are reguired for adult salamander limb regeneration. PNAS. 2013. no. 110(23). pp. 9415-9420.
10. Rukovodstvo po eksperimental’nomu (doklinicheskomu) izucheniyu novykh farmakologicheskikh veshchestv. [Manual on experimental (preclinical) study of new pharmacological substances]. Pod red. Fisenko V.P. Moscow, 2000. pp. 228-231.
11. Raza K., Singh B., Singla S., Wadhwa S., Garg B., Chhibber S. Nanocolloidal carriers of isotretinoin: antimicrobial activity against Propionibacterium acnes and dermatokinetic modeling. Mol. Pharm. 2013. 10. pp. 1958-1963.
12. Dinarello C. IL-1 in the pathogenesis and treatment of inflammatory diseases blood. 2011. V. 117. pp. 3720-3732.
13. Rebrova O.Yu. Statisticheskiy analiz meditsinskikh dannykh. Primenenie paketa prikladnykh programm STATISTICA. [Statistical analysis of medical data. Application software package STATISTICA]. Moscow: MediaSfera, 2002. 312 p.