Improving of method for determination of the long fiber output for qualimetry of flax varieties
Pashina L.V., PhD in agriculture, associate professor, senior researcher,
Pashin E.L., DSc in technics, рrofessor
Kostroma Research Institute of Agriculture, s. Minskoe, Kostroma region, Russia
An analysis of the reasons for non-compliance of long fiber output at flax stock processing on scutching-and-breaking machine and on the laboratory machine according to GOST 24383-89 was done. Among the reasons there are a line of conditions of trusts preparation to treatment and its implementation. With this in mind, as well as the previously received theoretical model, a new method is proposed for processing on a laboratory machine - at the initial filing of butt sections. On an experimental batch aligned along the length of the stems, fiber yield on the laboratory machine according to the State Standard and to the new method consistents with control (factory set). If there is a significant portion of short stems in raw materials, than approximately doubled to control excedded fiber output is fixed at laboratory machine according to GOST; there is the correspondence to control at processing by the new method. At processing of trusts of six flax varieties by three methods different values of yield in comparison with the processing at the factory unit in favor of the proposed method, on average, 17% are determined. The correlation coefficient between the output of the long fibers in a control and laboratory machine at the initial processing of butt portions is 0.68. The proposed method - the initial processing of butt areas at the processing of the trusts on a lab machine, is a way to minimize the differences in the estimates of the output of long fiber in the factory unit and a laboratory machine according to GOST. The latter is especially important when there is a significant portion of short stems.
Keywords: flax trust, output of long fiber, vertex, butt end portions of the stem, laboratory machine, scutching-and-breakingmachine
1. Fedin M.A. Metodika gosudarstvennogo sortoispytaniya sel'skokhozyaystvennykh kul'tur. [Methodology of the state crop variety trials]. Moscow: Izd-vo Ministerstva sel'skogo khozyaystva SSSR, 1985. 285 p.
2. GOST 24383-89 Tresta l'nyanaya. Tekhnicheskie trebovaniya. [State Standard 24383-89. Linen stock. Technical requirements]. Moscow: IPK Izd-vo standartov, 1990. 17 p.
3. Pashin E.L., Kulikov A.V., Rumyantseva I.A., Vinogradova A.E., Razumeev V.K. Instrumental'nye sistemy otsenki tekhnologicheskogo kachestva l'na: monografiya. [Instrumented systems for evaluation of technological quality of flax: monograph]. Odintsovo: ANOO VPO «OGI», 2010. 224 p.
4. Pashin E.L. Analiz stebley l'na po fraktsiyam dliny i diametra: metod. ukazaniya k labor. rabote. [Analysis of flax stems on length and diameter fractions: instruction notes for laboratory work]. Kostroma: Izd-vo Kostrom. gos. tekhnol. un-ta, 2014. 21 p.
5. Vinogradova A.E., Pashin E.L. Sravnitel'nyy analiz usloviy podgotovki l'nyanoy tresty pered obrabotkoy na stanke SMT–200M i myal'no-trepal'nom agregate. [Comparative analysis of the conditions of preparation of flax stock before processing by the machine SMT-200M and scutching-and-breaking machine]. Vestnik Vserossiyskogo NII po pererabotke lubyanykh kul'tur. 2003. no. 1. pp. 79-82.