Technical-and-economical justification of the optimal composition of means of mechanization considering agroecological regionalizing of an agricultural territories at microlevel
Mukhamad'yarov F.F.1, DSc in engineering, professor,
Korobitsyn S.L.1, PhD in agriculture, assistant professor,
Soboleva N.N.1,2, researcher
1North-East Regional Agrarian Scientific Center, Kirov, Russia, 2North-East Agricultural Research Institute, Kirov, Russia
Agroecological regionalizing of an agricultural territories at microlevel allows to improve intra-economic land management and carry out the highly precision optimization of habitat for cultivated plants. The allocation or association of agro-ecologically similar territories (AST) is more difficult in a rugged relief and can lead to a reduction in the size of fields of crop rotations, decrease the efficiency of high-performance technics and certain restrictions in the use of high power technical means with wide-swath agricultural machines. Considering the high irregularity of distribution in time and space of environment factors becomes obvious that soil treatment requires differentiated approach and focuses on "regionalizing agricultural practices" because they "can be carried out diverse and at different times". For justification of the optimal composition of means of mechanization of cultivation of agricultural crops on example of the experimental field four arable units, four units with flat-cutting bodies and eight units with disk working bodies, and three sowing units were selected. The main criterion for the evaluation of the optimal composition of means of mechanization was the total energy consumption for technological process. Evaluation of the energy efficiency of technological processes connected with processing of the soil indicates significant changes in the energy costs for the varying types of processing and technological parameters. According to variants of plowing saving of energy consumption can reach 30%, flat-cutting processing of the soil – 38%, disking of the soil is 20% and sowing – 14%. Saving of direct fuel consumption for the most energy-intensive operations can be up to 7 kg/ha.
Keywords: landscape features of the field, slope, means of mechanization, working bodies, optimization of composition, productivity, energy consumption, energy intensity, energy efficiency
1. Mukhamad'yarov F.F., Korobitsyn S.L., Rubtsova N.E. Agroekologicheskoe rajonirovanie sel'skokhozyajstvennykh territorij na mikrourovne. [Agroecological regionalizing of an agricultural territories at microlevel]. Agrarnaya nauka Evro-Severo-Vostoka. 2015. no.3 (46). pp.20-27.
2. Mosolov V.P. Izbrannye trudy. [Selected Works]. Moscow, 1993. 361 p.
3. Mukhamad'yarov F.F., Korobitsyn S.L., Rubtsova N.E., Ashikhmin V.P., Savel'ev Yu.P., Vologzhanin V.N., Kaysin D.V. Agroekologicheskaya kharakteristika uslovij opytnogo polya Falenskoj selekcionnoj stancii. [Agroecological characteristics of conditions of experiment field of Falenki breeding station]. Agrarnaya nauka Evro-Severo-Vostoka. 2013. nо. 4(35). рp. 9-12.
4. Mukhamad'yarov F.F., Korobitsyn S.L., Rubtsova N.E., Ashikhmin V.P., Savel'ev Yu.P., Vologzhanin V.N., Kaysin D.V. Metodicheskie aspekty agroekologicheskogo rajonirovaniya sel'skokhozyajstvennykh territorij na mikrourovne. [Methodical aspects of agro-ecological regionalizing of agricultural lands at microlevel]. Agrarnaya nauka Evro-Severo-Vostoka. 2013. nо. 4. рp. 4-8.
5. Mukhamad'yarov F.F., Korobitsyn S.L., Rubtsova N.E., Ashikhmin V.P., Savel'ev Yu.P., Vologzhanin V.N., Kaysin D.V. Osobennosti vliyaniya pochvennykh uslovij v predelakh agromikro-landshaftov na formirovanie urozhajnosti sel'skokhozyajstvennykh kul'tur. [Pecularities of influence of soil conditions within agro-microlandscape on forming of yield of agricultural crops]. Agrarnaya nauka Evro-Severo-Vostoka, 2013. nо. 6(37). рp. 4-8.
6. Andreev V.L., Kurbanov R.F. Raschet pokazateley tyagovykh svoystv traktora dlya zadannykh usloviy. Raschet optimal'nogo sostava i pokazateley raboty mashinno-traktornykh agregatov: Metodicheskoe posobie dlya vypolneniya prakticheskikh zadaniy studentami inzhenernogo fakul'teta. [Calculation of traction properties of tractor for given conditions. The calculation of the optimal composition and performance of machine-tractor units: Methodical guidelines for performance of practical tasks by the students of engineering faculty]. Kirov: Vyatskaya GSKhA, 2011. 84 p.
7. Tagirov M.Sh., Shakirov R.S., Gilaev I.G. Vliyanie sposobov osnovnoj obrabotki na vodno-fizicheskie pokazateli pochvy i produktivnost' yarovoj pshenicy. [The influence of the main soil preparation method on water-physical indicators of soil and productivity of spring wheat]. Zemledelie. 2015. no.8. pp.20-21.
8. Mukhamad'yarov F.F., Figurin V.A., Ashikhmin V.P. e.a. Metodicheskoe posobie po opredeleniyu energozatrat pri proizvodstve prodovol'stvennykh resursov i kormov dlya usloviy Severo-Vostoka evropeyskoy chasti Rossiyskoy Federatsii. [Methodological guidelines on determination of energy consumption in the production of food resources and feed for the North-East of the European part of the Russian Federation]. Kirov: NIISKh Severo-Vostoka, 1997. 62 p.