The results of industrial test of method for the treatment of endometritis in cows
Grigorieva T.E., DSc in veterinary, professor,
Sergeeva N.S., assistant
Chuvash state agricultural Academy, Cheboksary, Russia
Industrial test for comparative evaluation of methods for the treatment of acute endometritis in cows using the wombs beside cortex in combination with endometrium-bio and gamavit carried out on cows of black-motley breed in the Chuvash Republic. For experiments 2 groups of cows 90 animals each were formed: experimental and control, with clinically severe signs of postpartum purulent-catarrhal endometritis acute flow at 3-5 days after birth. In the experimental group of cows endometritis treatment was performed using wombs beside cortex at 11 BAP
(№ 17, 18, 22, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 29, 50, 51) in combination with antimicrobial drug endometrioma-bio in a dose 150 ml per 1 head, intrauterine, with an interval of 48 hours to recover, and the drug gamavit in a dose of 0.05 ml per 1 kg of animal weight, intramuscularly, with an interval of 48 hours, three times. In the control group uteroton were appointed at a dose of 10 ml per 1 head, intramuscularly, daily, five times, ichglukovit at a dose of 10 ml per 100 kg of live weight, every 48 hours three times, and acidific at a dose of 10 ml per head intramuscularly, with an interval of 3 days, five times. The effectiveness of the treatments showed that the best results were obtained in the experimental group. Recovery was 90%, which is higher compared to the control at 20%, the impregnation rate of the cows higher by 21%, reduced the time duration of infertility at 16.20±4.02 (p<0.01), fertilization index 0.67±0.20 (p<0.01), between the period of 16.20±2.65 (p<0.01) increased average milk yield at 6.0% of the calf crop 21.0%.
Keywords: cow, postpartum endometritis, method of treatment, agopuntura, endometromag-bio, gamavit, reproductive function
1. Bagmanov M.A., Safiulov R.N., Terent'eva N.Yu. Terapiya i profilaktika patologii organov razmnozheniya i molochnoy zhelezy u korov. [Therapy and prevention of pathologies of reproductive organs and mammary gland in cows]. Kazan', 2012. 187 p.
2. Baymishev M.Kh., Pristyazhnyuk O.N. Profilaktika poslerodovykh oslozhneniy u korov adaptogenami. [Prevention of postpartum complications in cows with adaptogens]. Sovremennye problemy veterinarnogo akusherstva i biotekhnologii vosproizvodstva zhivotnykh: Mat-ly Mezhdunar. nauchno-prakt. konf., posvyashch. 85-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya professora G.A. Cheremisinova i 50-letiyu sozdaniya Voronezhskoy shkoly veterinarnykh akusherov. [Modern problems of veterinary obstetrics and biotechnology of reproduction animals: Mat-ly mezhdunar. nauchno-prakt. Conf. internat. The 85th birthday of Professor G. A. Cheremisinova and 50-year anniversary of the Voronezh school of veterinary obstetricians]. Voronezh, 2012. pp.76-81.
3. Grigor'eva T.E. Bolezni matki i yaichnikov u korov. [Disease of the uterus and ovaries in cows]. Cheboksary: «Novoe Vremya», 2012. 172 p.
4. Shabunin S.V., Nezhdanov A.G. Sistemnoe reshenie problemy sokhraneniya vosproizvoditel'noy sposobnosti i produktivnogo dolgoletiya molochnogo skota. [Systemic solution to the problem of preserving reproductive capacity and productive longevity of dairy cattle]. Sovremennye problemy veterinarnogo akusherstva i biotekhnologii vosproizvodstva zhivotnykh: Mat-ly Mezhdunar. nauchno-prakt. konf., pos-vyashch. 85-letiyu so dnya rozhdeniya professor G.A. Cheremisinova i 50-letiyu sozdaniya Voronezhskoy shkoly veterinarnykh akusherov. [Modern problems of veterinary obstetrics and biotechnology of reproduction animals. Mat-ly mezhdunar. nauchno-prakt. Conf. internat. The 85th birthday of Professor G.A. Chere-misinova and 50-year anniversary of the Voronezh school of veterinary obstetricians]. Voronezh, 2012. pp. 10-20.
5. Studentsov A.P., Shipilov V.S. e.a. Veterinarnoe akusherstvo, ginekologiya i biotekhnika razmnozheniya. [Veterinary obstetrics, gynecology and bioengineering reproduction]. Pod red. V.Ya. Nikitina i M.G. Mirolyubova. 7-e izd., pererab. i dop. Moscpw: Kolos, 1999. 495 p
6. Kazeev G.V. Veterinarnaya akupunktura. [Veterinary acupuncture]. Moscow: RIO RGAZU, 2000. 398 p.